sponsorships & donations
- Crush offers its event space/showroom for free to all who adhere to its all-inclusive, supportive philosophy. In addition, Crush donates a portion of total bar sales during qualified fundraising events for registered non-profit organizations (501c3) as well as offers other fundraising opportunities and donations, like raffle prizes. (see more about this below)
- Because of this overall philanthropic approach to business, Crush does not sponsor events or organizations, instead offers the opportunity & space in which to create fundraising events.
FUNDRAISING AT CRUSH
- Events which are fundraising for registered non-profit organizations (501c3) can qualify for our Giving Plan and other fundraising options:
- Crush will donate 5% of the total bar sales (food & drink) directly to the non-profit organization for which the event is being held on behalf of the group producing the event. This is sent by check to the non-profit headquarters. To participate, this does require a tax donation letter from the gifted organization.
- In addition, there can be a specialty fundraising drink sold during the event; $1 of each drink sales will also be donated to the non-profit organization. This can be a renamed drink from our existing specialty menu, a custom cocktail of 3 or fewer ingredients, or a standard call/well drink. Crush will promote this drink through our special board (rotating slideshow on the big screen television in the front lounge).
- Crush is also happy to donate prizes for raffles/giveaways; including free burlesque tickets, gift certificates, and Crush t-shirts.